WHAT TOMO III ACTUALLY SAID!!

by DATA-DOG 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

First off, I am so happy that " TOMO III" is catching. I dont know who said it first, but it's awesome.. I want to see him at a RC and say, " Yo!! TOMO!! TOMO my man!! TOMO!! Yeah, TOMO!!!", in a Will Ferrel voice.

Back to the topic. What did TOMO actually say about inactive ones? I'm glad you asked!! It's VERY important to be accurate on something so important, even more so when recordings are forbidden. Sit back and relax, while ol' DD handles everything.

Here is what TOMO spewed from his microphone.

Starting at 3 minutes, 10 seconds on his rant:

" You will surely die...I will ask his blood back from you... So, what's the point, well...warning work. We share in the preaching work..many will do it tomorrow..The fact is, this is bloodguilt, and you take a good look at your hands...the kind of blood on your hands spoken of here is figurative. You don't see it right there, but if your really not actively sharing in the warning work, when GOD looks at your hands, he could well be seeing blood.."

Let's continue:

" So, if he sees blood on our hands, we're going with the ones we were supposed to warn. It's that serious, .... and sometimes folks talk about "this relative/that relative", and you know they are baptised, but they are going through hard times, they are not preaching..inactive.. They talk about Jehovah like he's going to understand all this, I'm like, " What Jehovah are they talking about? I don't know him? He's not in here, that's your idea." This is serious business..it's life or death, whether we share in the warning work..

Whoa... Let's stop there. I am going to analyze what he ACTUALLY said. I will highlight key phrases and comment where needed.

" You will surely die...I will ask his blood back from you... So, what's the point, well...warning work.[ JW field service] We share in the preaching work..many will do it tomorrow..The fact is, this is bloodguilt,[ MURDER] and you take a good look at your hands...the kind of blood on your hands spoken of here is figurative. You don't see it right there, but if your really not actively sharing in the warning work, when GOD looks at your hands, he could well be seeing blood.." [ Really? You know that? ]

Let's continue:

" So, if he sees blood on our hands,[ You are not in service when TOMO says ] we're going with the ones we were supposed to warn. [ Where?? Oh, that's right, death at Armageddon with no chance of a resurrection. That's ETERNAL DESTRUCTION folks.] It's that serious, .... and sometimes folks talk about "this relative/that relative", and you know they are baptised,[ Jws, members of the flock ] but they are going through hard times,[ We live in critical times according to TOMO and the Gang, how often are we reminded of that?!?!] they are not preaching..inactive..[ INACTIVE means you are NOT REPORTING field service. It doesn't mean you don't believe or don't talk about "the truth"!] They talk about Jehovah [ The GOD of love who allowed this Satanic system that causes critical times to exist] like he's going to understand [ Is this the GOD who is greater than our hearts??] all this, I'm like, " What Jehovah are they talking about? I don't know him? He's not in here, that's your idea." This is serious business..it's life or death, whether we share in the warning work..

Despite however they try to spin this, TOMO believes that if Armageddon comes tomorrow, YOUR inactive relatives will go with the ones they were supposed to warn. Translation: Jehovah will kill them. Oh sure, TOMO says in the speech that some "help" is given, but a sheep who doesn't report time is dead in GOD'S eyes, according to TOMO III. He doesn't even know a GOD who would understand why a sheep might be inactive, simply not REPORTING time. In fact, according to TOMO, any thought of a loving GOD who might understand an inactive ones circumstances is " YOUR IDEA", or fantasy!

What an awesome example of building up the flock! How encouraging to weak ones with depression or lingering feelings of guilt. What a great preview of the shepherding we can expect from TOMO III when he is raptured SOON(tm)!!! Is it any wonder there are so many self-righteous and heavy-handed Elders!? Look at the example set by Jesus' own brother, The Great TOMO III!!!

DD

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Why doesn't God do his own damn work and warn people himself. He's the one whos blood guilty.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

He did! He had the Council of Nicea decide which nearly indechiperable scrolls should be called the Bible. We have thousands of xian sects to choose from! Warning given!

DD

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

What warning work?? The bible says go preach the good news of the kingdom then the end will come when its finally preached to the ends of the world. Ok so whats this Good News of the Kingdom, is it your going to die at the big A if you don't worship God or join a religion? Nope!!! Its that Jesus is the Messiah and if you preach any other good news you are cursed Galations 1:6-8 So go shove some tight pants and colored socks up your ass Tony 3!!!!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great work DD!

Yes, I fondly use the term ToMo3 or AMo3

What more can we say about the talk hat hasn't already been said....it's simply mind-blowing!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Doesn't the Bible also say not everyone is to be a teacher or a preacher?

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

TOMO III rules! He will single-handedly bring down this cult or cause a massive shakeup by getting booted out and being classes as the evil slave class...he is so power mad and looney it is so fun to watch!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Also, not to be missed is the ignorance of the talk before TOMO. There all kinds of culty goodness! My favorite was how we ( True XIAN Dubs) should let "worldly people" ( all you poor bastards ) have your "ice-cream" ( Worldly pleasures like tight clothes, careers, nice homes, vacations, ect. ) because you are terminally ill. That's right. You will die at Armageddon.

So dont believe any of that bullshit on the JW website about them NOT teaching that only they will be saved.

DD

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
  • oppostate
    oppostate

I much prefer the term "Tony the Turd" because most of what comes out of his mouth is bullsh¡t.

💩

But TOMO the turd is equally apt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit