Theory

by Theredeemer 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Someone mentioned this in a post and I feel the need to make this theory its own thread.

I think that this past Zone Visit was intended to be that WEIRD! I think it was a test of faith in this regard, are you loyal enough to ignore the crazyness of all that was stated? What if they are setting up for radical changes and are testing the waters to see if this current group of Jdubs are going to readily drink the kool aid?

From the responses on Ista and FB it seems the time is right for the GB to make whatever changes they are planning. Most Jdubs loved the program..or they are programmed to love. One thing is for sure, the Org is keeping a close watch on various JW sites, including this one, to see reactions from the R and F.

Radical changes are coming soon. This is just a primer before they coat the real shit on.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

I don't know....After watching AMIII and Herd, I feel much less inclined to think that there's any kind of master plan in play. It seems more like they're just egomaniacal narcisists making it up as they go based on their whims.

Either way, though, I think the result is going to be the same - it's only getting crazier from here.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I don't know....After watching AMIII and Herd, I feel much less inclined to think that there's any kind of master plan in play.

I agree with Joe.

I think there is more thinking about JW policy going on here on this board than in the GB's boardroom. They're totally lost and busy running around in circles.

Doc

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Everyone keeps looking for some big method to the madness or plan or scheme. I think they are just a bunch of dumbasses doing dumbass things and there are nearly 8 million people who are buying into the stupidity.

Some folks make dumb decisions and learn from them. Some people make it a lifestyle and think if they say it is brilliant enough, then it will be.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Everyone keeps looking for some big method to the madness or plan or scheme. I think they are just a bunch of dumbasses doing dumbass things and there are nearly 8 million people who are buying into the stupidity.

I think you're right. It's so difficult to believe that you've been fooled so completely for so long by a group of egomaniacal idiots that it's easy to look for paterns of behavior that might imply that there's something grander at work.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

My wife heard snippets and all she kept saying was " Im so glad we are out!".

They have no desire for any faders or former JWs to return. Talks like this are evident. In fact, I think they want us as far away as possible so as to not infect the rest with our logic.

I think they are aware that the days of substantial growth are over. They surely will not win any curious ones over with talks like that!

The plan is to hold on to the loyal sheep and bleed them dry!

Talks like these do four things:

1. Push the ones with one foot out completely out

2. Remind the exs why they left (if we even needed reminders!)

3. Turn off any curious people

4. Force the loyal sheep to smile and wave while they ignore the crazy thus conditioning them to accept any weird doctrine or propaganda thrown their way.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I'm combing through some of the hashtags on instagram (#jw, #jwmemes #jwonly) and I see some discontent brewing. Sure its nowhere near outright apostasy, but the Crown Prince of Douchebaggery AMIII is throwing out hand grenades with his clothing rules.

They might not want faders, but they are stupid to alienate their future income stream, young people. And these are the ones looking sideways at this clown, especially with his tight clothing obsession. Add to that his ridiculous MS comment and lots of newly minted apostates will be here in the weeks ahead.

• sir82
    sir82

Yeah, these guys (the GB) don't seem very bright.

I think it is beyond them to even conceive of, much less execute, some sort of "master plan".

They come across as grumpy old men, effectively snarling "get off my lawn!".

I really hate conspiracy theoroes, but sometimes I wonder....somebody halfway intelligent is runing the show.

Is it those guys, whoever they are, they have a "master plan" of sorts and decided to send out 2 of the 3 looniest (somehow Lett got left out of the program)? Knowing that given the spotlight of 1 million+ viewers, these bozos couldn't help themselves but to come across sounding like utter fools?

No, gotta stop....conspiracy thories are for nuttos......

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I think there's a "masterplan" ... but it's not the GB that's thinking it. Something else is at play here.

Eden

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

BTW, Tony Morris' discourse was the same as the one he delivered in Italy about 2 months ago on the Zone visit there. It's clearly an outline talk, therefore, not erratic, not mere impulse tirades. Of course, it makes you wonder where's the spiritual depth of these men.

Eden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit