HeyThere said she will upload zone visit as soon as she can

by Maralee 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Maralee
    Maralee

Be patient, she will get it done. Maralee

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Also, from someone who sat through it - it's too late for me, save yourselves! I can't imagine why anyone would want a recording...

• average joe
    average joe

I do..

• wifibandit
  • zeb
    zeb

HM children do you have Morris.?

Name 6 of your closest associates and ask; HM children do they have?

Do you pay a mortgage?

Do you drive or bus to work?

When were you last unemployed?

When were you left in financial despair by 'brothers'; to have elders quote the scriptures at you as they cut and run?

When were you ever evicted and had to find some where to live in a hurry, with children?

When did you ever attend a pta meeting and mix in with parents and teachers?

HM people do you live with are handicapped in some way?

When did you sit with someone as they passed away?

All the above experiences have affects on people as parents on their kids.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

It is ready to upload, I am having issues finding a way to load it because the file is huge. Another member here gave me their email and I will forward to them to blast it out.

• tezrichmond
    tezrichmond

Have you tried Google Drive or Dropbox or something. Sendfile? I got some software that will make the audio file smaller cos I've got Adobe Audition.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Maybe you could cut it into 1 hr (or smaller) segments.

• fredPotato
    fredPotato

hey guys, did anyone create a transcript of the talk?

I'd like to translate it into other languages in order to share with other people.

• Bloody Hotdogs!
    Bloody Hotdogs!

"...it needs addressing... It's the 'metro sexual' look... that's the tight suit jacket and the tight pants, better known as 'tight pants'. And they are tight, I mean tight, all the way down to the ankle. And that is not modest brothers. No. It's not appropriate. It's not sound of mind.

I was proud of one circuit overseer who told me... one of these fella's shows up for his circuit overseer's visit and wants to go out in the ministry and work with him door-to-door, and he's wearing tight pants. And the circuit overseer was man enough - spiritual man enough - to say: "No, I'm not going door-to-door with you. Not with that dress-up. Inappropriate." So, a lot to think about. And, you elders out there listening in, you be kind now, you always want to try to imitate christ jesus. You be spiritual man enough to tell these young fella's: "you don't go out in the ministry looking like that. Not in this organization.

And frankly, I have asked sister after sister: "what do you think of this? Do you find that appealing, attractive? You know, I'm just curious, 'cause I'm not a woman." And you know what? I haven't met one yet that thought they look good.

And like I've been telling them, and others, and this is a FACT, the homosexuals that are designing theses clothes - they like you in tight pants."

- Anthony Morris III

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit