I have two take aways from the zoned out meeting

by Sour Grapes 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

aintenoughwhiskey - " I saw that on a list of cult behaviours. Controlling access to sex/sexual partners/marriage mates."

Authoritarian regimes have been doing that for centuries.

By restricting the sexual activities of their subjects, all that pent up energy can be better directed towards working for the advancement of the regime's agenda (whatever that is).

• SAHS
    SAHS

“StarTrekAngel”: “Would your faith not be tested if you came to find out that your beloved God is a bad parent? I mean, c’mon, how worst can it possibly get? Jesus did not even get baptized by age 23, much less become an MS. What kind of father spends millions of years teaching his son with such poor outcome?”

Well, maybe they were just a spiritually weak family. (You know, God and Jesus.) I guess they should have the GB arrange a shepherding call for them. They have such infinite wisdom to share with them, don’t you know.

• StarTrekAngel
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I'm off to put the final touches to my Henry VIII cod piece for the next meeting. I am looking for some really lurid socks to stuff it with, the spandex can take a little stretch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit