I cant access my proper account. HELP SIMON!

by TimothyTr 17 Replies latest forum tech-support

• TimothyTr
    TimothyTr

Just a message to say that I have not been able to access my proper account for a long time now.

The account is under TimothyT. I go to log in and it just wont let me. I dont recall changing the password. I even click on forgotton password and fill out the form to have the password sent to me, but it comes back with unknown error. Can you look in to it for me so I can re access my account.

Thanks.

Tim :)

• MindBlown666
    MindBlown666

Could you help me as well Simon! I couldn't either....I had to start a new profile!

My odd account: mindblown

Thank you Simon

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

Same here

• Simon
    Simon

Please PM me with details, thanks

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I can't access either of my old accounts, they were "Trevor" and "Linda".

Any help woul be appreciated.

• Pacopoolio
    Pacopoolio

This is happening with a lot of people (including myself). There's a glitch with the forum software in which the password ceases to work, and if you request a new one, the software glitches and won't allow it to happen.

• Listener
    Listener

With my home computer I generally try to stay logged on. I tried logging in on another computer and it won't recognize my password.

• Odyssey2
    Odyssey2

I'm on third one now:

Prior accounts: Stirred, Odyssey

• Odyssey2
    Odyssey2

I recently had to have some computer work done and we cleared out all cookies and history. After that, I could not login to my second account. I can only access from initial computer I login with. I can NEVER login now with secondary computers or iPads.

• TimothyTr
    TimothyTr

Hi Simon. I have PM'd you a few times. Please can you have a look. :) Tim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit