U.S ZONE VISIT PROGRAM

by alexandre 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alexandre
    alexandre

WHO HAVE THE PROGRAM OF THIS ZONE VISIT ?

PLEASE SEND TO US! SEND A RESUME ,A SYNOPSIS!

• cofty
    cofty

Here you go...

Please turn off CapsLK thanks.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

I have copious notes which I'll type in later. The two main points of counsel were about being punctual (directed to Bethels workers no less! And the program went 10 minutes overtime, curiously enough). The other main GB talk was directed towards families ("Are you a spiritual family?" was the title). A spiritual family reads the days text, eats together, obeys the GB, dresses appropriately, eats together . . . that's all I remember for now).

No faith-testing announcement, unless you count the family talk as such. Anthony Morris gave it and mentioned it would step on some peoples toes several times.

Bobcat (more later -I'm late for dinner :) )

• zeb
    zeb

on toes eh? abit like the time i had a whole chunk of the ms directed at beards (me) while that elders daughter sat there so smug in skimpies.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

I recorded it. Haven't checked the quality of the recording yet and I will need to decompress before listening to that overflowing dish of spiritual poison.

• Maralee
    Maralee

Hay There, Good Job, I hope you will share your recording with all of us! will be waiting impatiently, Maralee

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Good news, recording quality is okay, you can hear most of it clearly. Once I get some privacy I will upload and share here.

• Maralee
    Maralee

Thank You, Hey There, I can hardly wait! Maralee

• tezrichmond
    tezrichmond

I've acquired a link for a recording of the latest 2015 Circuit Assembly. I'm not allowed to start a new thread so I got to put it here.

I had to click skip ad on the top right side and it downloads the zip file.

http://adf.ly/tto4N

• carla
    carla

Is this zone visit during a regular meeting or a special day for it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit