Hello Everyone.

by quellycatface 4 Replies latest jw friends

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Not been posting as much on the forum recently, so just wanted to say hello.

What's everyone been up to? What's the latest news, gossip and general crazy stuff going on?

I've been busy with life and stuff. Looking forward to the Christmas holidays. Trying to decide what Xmas tree to get - how sad is that?? Well, it's only my 2nd Christmas after 14 yrs in the Borg.

What are you plans? Any holidays booked etc??

Hope you are all doing okay.

XX

• outforever
    outforever

Hello qcatface,

I think it is rather great that you shopping for a Christmas tree - not sad at all!! I remember when I bought my first: it was a small one: then the next year or so it got bigger and bigger with everything on the tree!! it was great fun.

Cannot use my tree this year: it got stolen out of our storage area: so I am just going to buy a tiny one!! and some really nice good quality decorations for around the house.

Enjoy ho ho ho

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
  • humbled
    humbled

Hello!

Good for you, quelly. A tree for Xmas! You have any young one to recruit for this? It is so much fun. My childhood had Xmas and in my less virulent phase of Christianity I celebrated Xmas by cutting down wild cedar trees and children and I made decorations and gifts for one another. Im glad you are making the most of freedom!

Here in my world (NW Arkansas, USA) the first frost has put a stop to the garden, my mongrel chickens have decided to save their necks (literally) by lining up to lay mini-eggs in an empty box on the porch.

On the board-- yes, things going on. Always interesting news. But if you've been scrolling/strolling through the topics you'll see that Jgnat has left us.

Thanks for dropping by to say hello--happiest holidays ever to you.

Maeve

• Laika
    Laika

Hi Quelly, always nice to hear from you. :)

I will be getting my first Christmas tree this year. I am very excited!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit