Dateline -- 16 Years Late & a Dollar Short

by accuracy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• dmouse
    dmouse

Like I've said before, Accuracy is a hit 'n' run merchant.

The quote he provides is also typical of the WBTS's window dressing - something to fool the public and the gullible JW. What happens in reality is completely different.

Of course JWs are against paedophilia, who isn't? The Catholic Church has statements condemning the practice and admitting the problem too. But it's the despicable way hundreds if not thousands of cases of child molestation among Jehovah's Witnesses have been handled in the past. And the way they have been handled is by cover-ups.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Inaccuracy said, in his usual cowardly hit-and-run fashion:

: That 1986 Watchtower admitting to JW pedophilia had a printing of 12 million copies. That doesn't sound like a "coverup" to me!

That's because you have no idea what you're talking about. This WT was actually referring to the forced resignation of Leo Greenlees from the GB in 1984. Greenlees had been caught raping a 10 year old boy. The parents brought charges to the Society, the GB convened its own judicial committee and decided that Greenlees was repentant, told him to resign and allowed him to be a special pioneer in New Orleans until his death about 4-5 years later. Greenlees died a respected and loved congregation member, never paying for his crime.

Does that sound like a specific admission of pedophilia? Or a coverup?

AlanF

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I wonder how long accuracy will remain a registered member of JW.com before Simon deactivates him/her.

I also wonder if this is a new JW-apologist, or a more familiar annoyance masquerading under another username?

• SYN
    SYN

Well, at least (s)he can spell and doesn't refer to themself in the 3rd person!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

INaccuracy sez:

That 1986 Watchtower admitting to JW pedophilia had a printing of 12 million copies. That doesn't sound like a "coverup" to me!
    Do you practice at being this ignorant, or does it just come naturally?
  • Grunt
    Grunt

I am glad Accuracy is here. This is a place where he can get help and DOES get truth. We all know, and he knows that he is breaking their rules just being here, that depending on who was on his JC he could be disfellowshipped just for being here. Yet here he is. I say he is thristy for truth, but has a weakness. Like the Jews who embraced the Nazi and turned on other Jews, he embraces the lie of the Tower. These are statements relevant and are believed by Accuracy: "I really am second class and a foreigner who doesn't deserve to enter the tabernacle." "Christ really did die for THEM and the New Testament and New Covenant really isn't for worthless ME." "I don't DESERVE to partake of the Emblems as I am NOT really a Spiritual Israelite and Christ isn't my mediator, THEY ARE." "They really are EAGLES and GREAT TREES and I really am a STARVING ETHIOPIAN." He might as well have a big KICK ME sign as that is what anyone who researches this cult and then still puts them on a pedestal deserves. Stick around Accuracy, maybe you are just a slow learner. Repetition for emphasis, right?
    Whatever you do, especially in the nest few days when Apostasy will be an especially sensitive subject, don't ever let anyone but us know you come here. We are the only ones you can be honest with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit