Anthony Morris' family?

by StarTrekAngel 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Just simple quesiton. In one video I saw, Anthony Morris III makes the comment "I come from a wealthy family, you all know that". Does anyone know who this family is? What is their business? Where does such wealth come from?

• pixel
    pixel

The Watchtower Family IS very wealthy.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

LOL.. now for real.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Anthony "The Turd" is such an attention whore.. First he brags about being a Vietnam veteran (which he probably wasn't)... Now he's gloating about his wealth. Next, he's going to claim that Einstein (or some other historical figure) was his grandfather's cousin... What a dick...

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

When I was an elder, we were constantly admonished to avoid drawing attention to ourselves in our public talks or other meeting parts.

It would seem that Tony the Turd does not believe that this counsel applies to himself.

There is a word for this. It starts with the letter "H" and rhymes with "hypocrite."

Let's review: It's a cult!

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Thanks for everyone's comment. But does anyone know if his family has any ties with big business and which one? Without trying to bias anyone, the name Phillip-Morris comes to mind, but that is just me. I don't know if they are related. Has there been any research done on this??

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Morris is a pretty common name, even if his family was related in some way to that industry it really wouldn't matter.

Obviously he isn't involved in the family business, whatever it may be. He is also one of Christ's brothers, its going to take a lot to bring down a special, chosen man like that.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Anthony comes from a wealthy Italian family. Their wealth comes from the sales of Villagio bread. The family just sits around the table and repeat that name over and over. I saw that on tv,

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

His spiritual family is indeed wealthy ... his Father owns the universe and his older brother has a kingdom over heaven and earth, and his other 12 half-brothers all sit on the administration board.

Eden

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So without going all "conspiracy theory" on you, I have heard in the past that some have accused the WT of investing money in the Phillip Morris company...that make tobacco products.

Is that the same "Morris" company of his family name?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit