Hypocritical video on jw.org "what's a real friend."

by stuckinarut2 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wheelwithinwheel
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

skeeter1,

the fact that you are living a normal life, is puzzling to persons like my mother.

she views everyone outside the org, as being blessed by, wait for it......

satan.

yes, she says satan blesses his own. I have no idea were she gets this logic! [so according to her logic it doesnt matter who you worhsip youll either be sucessfull or not duh]

she thinks that no one can be truly happy in the world, that success is simply the way people 'cope' with 'unhappyness' and 'guilt' , they hide behind thi er life, lol.

they 'throw' themselves into work, and debt t o keep busy,

so they dont have to think about the fact that they are on the wrong road and instead of worship God they worship things and money.

she cannot differenciate between worship and enjoying the fruits of ones labor. she assumes that everyone is unhappy if they are not a jw.

if you dare make any negative complaints about ANYTHING , even a person who cuts you off in traffic, or peanut buter cookies that burned in the oven,

she says, 'well this is satans world, nothing is going to be right....'

she sees NO good in anything, im serious, and yet says shes happy??????

she wears me out.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Bumped In honour of the many "friends" from the cong who act like they don't even know us now that we don't attend meetings.

Thankyou for making it clear that the "friendship" was never real. You simply used us for your own benefit, and happily believe and spread malicious gossip behind our backs.

Yes, as Jesus said "you will know these ones by their fruits".

• Chook
    Chook

Christ said a real friend helps ANY person in need. Turn up at bethel and tell them you need shelter and food for two days and the representative of bethel will show you who your real friends are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit