The Elders for sure know about Dateline

by Yerusalyim 6 Replies latest social current

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Had a long Instant Message conversation with an Elder's wife who knew all about the upcoming DATELINE show. They word is being spread that all who appear on dateline have ALREADY been DF'd. She then called Bill an Apostate and said he was forced out as Elder. I then reminded her that she could be brought up on slander charges and she backed off. Point is, THEY have been preped.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Quincy
    Quincy

Yeru...Of course they are prepared....I bet we are going to hear about a lot of changes...and a lot of dirty laundry being aired. Q

• amac
    amac

I had about 30 people over last night and several others brought up the Dateline show. Everyone's immediate response was a little uncertain, but after I explained the current policy on not reporting in most states they all agreed and hoped that the show would create some changes. I think they all had planned on watching it, even before we discussed it.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Educate the public.

Hope for the mindcontrolled.

Slipnslidemaster:"There are no facts, only interpretations."
    - Nietzsche

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• Quincy
    Quincy

I really think that it will change a lot of things....I think many things will start to come out about JW....including the Dateline topics

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Oh, I think that Dateline stirred the post last night alright.

I would hate to be out in service on Sunday.

Slipnslidemaster:"There are no facts, only interpretations."
    - Nietzsche

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• RR
    RR

I predict, not many will go out in service this weekend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit