Um, It's November...Where is that meat in due season?

by CaptainSchmideo 16 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Damn!

The new stuff is up there now.....

hmmm.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Damn!

The new stuff is up there now.....

hmmm.

That's too bad. Am hoping the upcoming lawsuits can curb some of this clap-trap.

I am not the slightest bit interested in looking at this slop. Besides, I have a dental appointment today. Keeping my teeth healthy is far more important to me than any JW publication or broadcast will ever be.

• jdubsnub
    jdubsnub

I'm about 6 minutes in and I want to gag!

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Ummm, daylight savings?

• BU2B
    BU2B

Wow im just a few minutes in and its ALL EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION!! Its all how people feel!! Cancer patients workin on site, everone in tears OMG!! Sad part is it will work on a already indoctrinated mind! Even the background music is emotionally charged and sappy!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"Yes...this must be the truth, because we paid 7 million for a new training facility to host schools for missionaries...then used 3 million of free labour to renovate it all"

So freakin what!??!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

It's there already.

That guy, a helper from the GB made a comment about single brothers and sisters working together. The temptation could develop and they could be fornicating. I don't know why they are that sex crazed at Bethel. I have worked decades with the opposite sex, and the more I have worked with them the less I wanted to get intimate with them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit