FAITH ON THE MARCH

by happy man 10 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

After so many acusses to our belivesystems, and discussionbs abaot Rudherfords trail i must ask you what you say of the testamony wha Macmillan give in this book, he answer on a lot of these things you talk abaot, 1874 for exampel.
    waiting on your comments.

• Celia
    Celia
    After so many acusses (accusations) to our belivesystems (belief system), and discussionbs (discussions) abaot Rudherfords trail (about Rutherford's trial) i must ask you what you say of the testamony wha (testimony wha??? that) Macmillan gives in this book, he answers on a lot of these things you talk abaot (about), 1874 for exampel (example).
    waiting on your comments.

So..... what's your question again ?

• the follower
    the follower

That mean

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I read the book many moons ago and the part that stayed with me is when he 'thought' the end was here around 1914. He made and ass out of himself, however he apologized. I give him credit for that.

Guest 77

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

To those who question Happy man's origin HE is from another country and resides there. English is one of his second languages. I believe he gets his point across quite well.

When I first met Happy man on another forum, Beyond JW's, the site administrator confirmed his where about, because some thought he was a troll, spelling wrong on purpose to mislead us.

He is a JW with some sincere questions. Please take that into consideration when replying to him.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Celia
    Celia

Wasn't McMillan a JW apologist who wrote Faith on the March to please or help the Watch Tower Society ?
    Let me do some research...

• RR
    RR

He aplogized only because he made a idiot of himself. Russell made him be the first speaker at the very next convention. The last convention he attended, he told everyone.. "well, thsi is the last time I'll see you."

• SYN
    SYN

RR, could you possibly tell us more?

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• happy man
    happy man

OHHHHH
    when i was in France,long ago,i never meet so troublesam girls, as this Celia,she is a troll i am sure, cant bee French,they ar soo nice, can never forget.
    Good old days.

• alamb
    alamb

Hello Happy Man. Your English is much better than my Swedish. I have a copy and will look up some information for you also.

If anyone wants anything from the book and doesn't have access, please just ask.

I also have Jehovah's Witnesses by Marley Cole.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit