THANKS SIMON

by You Know 34 Replies latest forum announcements

• You Know
    You Know

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for providing this forum. Of course, I realize that it's intended purpose is to serve as a stumbling block for Jehovah's Witnesses, yet at the same time it also serves as a platform for me to defend my faith in a public forum. Over the years I have appreciated the opportunity provided by this and other forums to confront and refute various challenges that apostates have presented to our precious faith. To date I can honestly boast that my apostate enemies have failed to present any challenge which I have not been able to refute using the word of my God. It's been faith strengthening and a privilege for me to see how the apostle's words come to bear on the situation: In no respect being frightened by your opponents. This very thing is proof of destruction for them, but of salvation for you; and this indication is from God.

Thanks again. / You Know

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Although I am not an apostate, I do present you with a challenge.

Spring time in South Beach what will you wear? Dolce & Gabbana or Versaci -

Your credibility awaits!!

• You Know
    You Know

You win Mike. / You Know

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

It was a trick question. You wouldnt wear Versace in South
    Beach because it would considered tacky, he live and died
    there. We cant win em all. Even Jesus Learned while on earth

• borgfree
    borgfree

You Know,

I know this thread is directed to Simon, but if you do not mind I would like to make a small comment.

Even though it is very rare that I agree with you, I am glad you are a part of this forum. I think Simon has set it up as a discussion of ALL thinks concerning JWs. I am glad to read your views even though as I said I almost always disagree with you.

MHO.

Borgfree

"Creative minds have always been known to survive any kind of bad training." -Anna Freud

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol...Robert,

There is nothing quite like a pat on the back to swell ones self-esteem. That you are able to pat your own back so heartily is evidence not just of digital dexterity, but of far too much strong coffee, far too early in the morning.

Best - HS

• Will Power
    Will Power

You Know

I think you underestimate your own growth. Even tho I am an outsider, not an apostate, I understand how hard true growth can be. During my short time on this board I have witnessed you go from a staunch watchtower supporter to publicly acknowledging it's corruption and false leadership.

Bravo, and I thank you too simon.

• SYN
    SYN

YouKnow: In your own bizarre way, I'm sure you're a really nice guy.

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• joelbear
    joelbear

Boast is the key word in your post.

Your haughty attitude serves as much more of a stumbling block than anything any exJW says here.

Congratulations on helping more and more people see the hypocrisy of those associated with Jehovah's Witnesses.

Joel

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi You Know,

Quote:
    "In no respect being frightened of your opponents....."

Scripture can be used to prove anything. Why you have even found a scripture to condone your being a part of this forum, even though you are aware that your leaders would not approve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit