Just heard this song streaming on Internet radio, "Jehovah Witness Girl"

by undercover 17 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

I like the song. In my adulthood, I grew to like country music, though always a rocker first.

This struck me - remembering when I was young, and talking to a friend about the Jehovah's Witness gurls. He said "They are so shiny and bright! That's what attracted me to you." (though I was out by then for a few years, i was still shiny, I guess)

The 'good' JW gurl does not smoke nor drink. She has the 'virginal' shyness and is unattainable - if she is pretty, every guy wants to make her into his Madonna/Whore. That is the way it goes .......

Also, the Jehovah's Witness gurls are up on current fashion - the competition for 'best in clothes' at the assemblies is legendary, and how could any average 'worldly' gurl compete? The JW gurl has nothing else in her life except her appearance, and her subservience to Jehovah and her lord and master Father or Husband.

Good song. Captures the spirit of the Jehovah's Witness gurl very nicely.

Thanks UC, good post, and very nice to see you!

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, I felt that! I could see your family pics in my mind's eye. :))

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

I like the song. In my adulthood, I grew to like country music, though always a rocker first.

This struck me - remembering when I was young, and talking to a friend about the Jehovah's Witness gurls. He said "They are so shiny and bright! That's what attracted me to you." (though I was out by then for a few years, i was still shiny, I guess)

The 'good' JW gurl does not smoke nor drink. She has the 'virginal' shyness and is unattainable - if she is pretty, every guy wants to make her into his Madonna/Whore. That is the way it goes .......

Also, the Jehovah's Witness gurls are up on current fashion - the competition for 'best in clothes' at the assemblies is legendary, and how could any average 'worldly' gurl compete? The JW gurl has nothing else in her life except her appearance, and her subservience to Jehovah and her lord and master Father or Husband.

Good song. Captures the spirit of the Jehovah's Witness gurl very nicely.

Excellent analysis Talesin, you hit the nail on the head with your words!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

FULL OF COLORFUL PICTURES,SPIRITUAL SCENES I READ UP TO PAGE 23.

Obviously not keeping up with the spiritual chariot, the magazines are only 16 pages long now.

Absolutely ROFL here.

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks, Wolfman. I am a student of human behaviour - people fascinate me, albeit mostly at arm's length. :))

tal

• steve2
    steve2

It has been well observed that for many "sisters" conventions are fashion parades which is refreshing given the dowdy dress sense of some on the organization, men in particular.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Good find, it just goes to show JWs girls are part of the public relations and advertising. Some men will turn their lives around for a good JEHOVA WITNESS GIRL. Little do they know what they are really like, breaking all the rules on weekends.

Kate xx

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Great stuff! Here's another classic exJW song that's funny as hell:

Joanie the Jehovah Witness Stripper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI0H-Y_VPNU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit