Dallas-Ft Worth Fox 4 News TV Report about six kids molested by JW elders

by AndersonsInfo 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• talesin
    talesin

Ha! The chickens are coming home to roost - finally! And to see this on the evening news is spectacular. I hope that ALL of his former victims come forward. We know there are more.

To anyone reading this who has been or is now being raped, touched, or in any way sexually molested as a child: please, talk to a teacher, a trusted non-Jehovah's friend or work/classmate, call a rape crisis line, seek professional counselling. It was NOT YOUR FAULT, you are NOT alone. There is help out there - you have NO REASON to feel dirty, ashamed, or in any way 'less than'.

AI, thank you for getting this story to us. I was just interviewed for the local 6 o'clock news re affordable housing initiative announced today. But as it relates to this, I will send an email to the reporter and a couple of others I've dealt with in the past. :D

It is very easy to e-mail your local newspaper, whether it's the New York Times, or Smallville Record. You can create an anonymous email, because they don't need to verify --- it's already there, on Fox~! Explain the story, with a link to the video. Send it to your local TV station, newspapers ---- and also ONLINE - do you have a personal online news source? Send them this story. Send it to your politicians, to the pastor or priest of the church you attend. Etc.

Legacy - then by all means, write the NY Times and the Post. Don't just sit there, do it!

This is how we can effect change in a concrete way. I've done it before, and exposed a pedo to the media because I knew of the police arresting him. The reporter was VERY pleased to receive my message, and he was reported and exposed the next day in his local media. It felt SO GOOD!

By the way, that was in another country - a facebook friend told me of the arrest. I researched, contact the newspaper, etc. I don't relate this to say "Oh look at me!" I say it to let you know,,,,,,,,,,, we all can do it, you can help solve the problem.

For the sake of the children.

tal

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

So Right...here we go...

Thanks..

Legacy

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Jehovah's Witness Sex Abuse leading the evening news complete with pictures of local Khalls and an interview with the dumbfounded perpetrator.

Just.............Perfect

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

At this point, the sheer volume of these is starting to make me dizzy.

x

It was one thing to hear Irwin Zalkin tell us that lots more were waiting in the wings...

...it's another thing entirely to actually see it unfolding.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Thank you Barbara!

• singlebaby
    singlebaby

I bet if you asked a Witness parent, if a teacher molested their kid at school, would they call the police?

The answer would be "YES, of course!!" But if an elder did it, then we wait on Jehovah.

And wait...

and wait...

and wait...

• singlebaby
    singlebaby

Singlebaby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit