"You never made Jehovah REAL to you"

by Black Man 13 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

NEVER MADE JEHOVAH REAL?!?

NEVER MADE JEHOVAH REAL?!?

what was getting up to be on street corners passing out rags at 6am?!?

What was giving public talks at 18?!?

what was MTS?!?

WHAT WAS BETHEL?!?

What was giving up the chance to go to college?!?

WHAT WAS giving up the prospect of excelling in school because we were raised to believe it was pointless cause the end would come before we graduated?!?

with that resume if you were back at the Kindumb hall they would laude you and instantly appoint COBE because the one they have now cant distinguish his ass from a hole ing the floor. But once you leave all of that is marginalized and cast aside as nothing.

Y O U carried the fucking mikes...the mikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not gon even mention that time in chicago and those twins was coming on to you strong...T W I N S!!!!!!!!

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Thats really rather presumptuous. How could she possibly know what was real to you or not...? As others have noted its a defense mechanism, a way to justify why someone left And to rationalize their staying.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Far from it,

I wrote down who I thought Jehovah was, to summarise I pictured a fatherly, just, loving god awaiting the time to do good. I then re-read the bible with the one and only purpose of focusing on who god was.nI didn't find the god we had been sold. I found a vicious, jealous, petty, angry, unworthy charachter that was no god.

That version of jehovah we all imagined as we said prayers or felt vulnerable IS NOT IN the bible at all. I found a god that commanded genocide, infanticide, rape, slavery, sexism, rasicm, war......... This helped me with regard to guilt feelings and fear, I would never, ever bow to a human that behaved like this, much less defend one, worship one....give my life to one!

The REAL jehovah has not been made known to any of us..... because we would instantly reconsider our alliance with such a charachter.

Christopher Hitchens is irreplaceable, as he said. "If god asked me to sacrifice my oldest child to prove my faith, I would tell that god to f*** off and face the consequences!"

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You must sacrifice yourself for the ignorance, corruption and imagination of other men who seek power and control.

I never made the WTS. real, then after some research I found out the god of the ancient Hebrews wasn't real either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit