what does jehovah eat ?

by bigmac 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• flipper
    flipper

Female angels

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Lots of BBQed flesh and a whole lot of blood, but he's not picky any kind of blood is great ,but human is better.

• smiddy
    smiddy

He/She thrives on blood , havent you people been paying attention ? Think of all the animals that he/she wanted as a sacrifice to him/her , in the hebrew scriptures , 22,000 cattle and a 120,000 sheep in one festival alone. 1kings 8:63.

It started with his/her rejection of cains sacrificial offering of grain ( which makes more sense to me ) and approving of Abels blood offering , killing one of his own creations ( which doesnt make sense to me)

I thought God /Jehovah /Yahweh or whatever you want to call her had respect for life not only human but also animals , wasnt their provisions for the safeguard of animals in the mosaic law ?

Apparently it didnt cover them being used as a sacrifice .

But it doesnt end their does it , he wanted the blood of his own son to quench his thirst.

And in the 19th/ 20th century he/she found a new lot of victims to further his/her lust for blood in the founding of the IBSA ,later to take on the name Jehovahs Witnesses . Many adults and children have succumbed to this distortion of scripture and lost their lives in the process.

The biggest tragedy is the 26 childrens photo on the May 1994 Awake magazine showing the faces of those who lost their life obeying the direction of the governing body to refuse what could be lifesaving treatment .

Children should not be expected to make life or death choices. An organisation that puts that onus on children should be charged with abuse.

Jehovah / Yahweh / God , You have reached an all time low in accepting childrens blood as a sacrifice on your alter.

smiddy

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

It's a serial killer who creates victims holds them prisoner plays good cop bad cop tortures them and then finally destroys them and it's prisoners have no idea how to stop it.

• Gregor
    Gregor

He likes take away from the Flying Spaghetti Monster. (He orders extra garlic bread and parmesian cheese).

Yes, it's true. He is a Pastafarian.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Human beans? WTF are human beans?!! No body taught me about that in school! Ahhhhhh!

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

acocrding to the researchers from the show, ancient aliens,

apparently manna, from the manna machine.

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Isnt it obvious? He eats mcdonalds. You know..... "Big mac's" :D

• happy@last
    happy@last

^^ I too found this quite a funny question coming from someone called Big Mac!

• bigmac
    bigmac

yeah right

my other username is STAN LIVEDEATH

go figure that out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit