I just finished reading Combatting Cult Mind Control

by hoser 2 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

Any other Steven Hassan books you recommend?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

He only has 3 books. You already read the best one. The latest is really a slightly better rehash of the second. Go to freedomofmind.com to learn about FREEDOM OF MIND.

I have used the information in RELEASING THE BONDS, his second book. But unless you find it for free at a library, it is expensive to get and isn't all that different from the third.

• flipper
    flipper

HOSER- Like On The Way Out stated Hassan has two more books. I tend to differ in opinion with my good buddy OTWO on the 1st book being the best one. ( sorry pal ) I thought his 2nd book " Releasing the Bonds- Empowering People to Think for Themselves " copyright 2000 was my favorite. His 3rd book was a really good one as well titled " Freedom of Mind - Helping Loved Ones Leave Controlling People, Cults and Beliefs " copyright 2012 was also good.

One of the things I liked about book #2 and book # 3 was that he SPECIFICALLY mentions situations dealing with Jehovah's Witnesses in each of those books. And that he gives various, different ways of approaching mind controlled friends and relatives in ways that are not confrontational. But it's great that you read his 1st book- it lays a groundwork for the next two books. Take care and cheers to Freedom of Mind and expression ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit