Why I Refuse to Accept the term APOSTATE

by Black Man 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Fernando
    Fernando

Black Man, my thoughts too.

Besides laziness (on the part of the R&F) it is also deception on the part of the hierarchy.

Apostasy is correctly defined as spiritual unfaithfulness, adultery, fornication, or prostitution (Ezek 16 and 23) of which the Watchtower is doubly guilty.

The evidence is in how this harlotrous organisation and hierarchy use malicious clericalism, magisterium and misdirection to keep their followers ignorant of "the truth of the Good News" (especially according to Paul in Romans through Hebrews).

Reference: search Watchtower library for -

aposta* unfaithful*

using paragraph scope, and displaying results from the Bible only.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's the propagandist's 'Loaded Language' at work.

This is another proof that the JWs are in a cult.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_language

• DJS
    DJS

PunkOfNice,

As usual, spot on. I quit using Dub-speak two decades ago. I refuse to use any of their loaded words, and I wish others exiting or exited could do the same. The Dub specific language is a big part of the control, as the wiki article suggests. I'm surprised so many ex-Dubs still use the loaded words. Removing them for use - and subsequently your consciousness - is a major step to moving past the draconian borganization and its control.

Thanks for your contributions to this forum.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

DJS - The Dub specific language is a big part of the control

Thanks pal.

The term I loathe is 'the Truth(tm)'....makes me projectile vomit.

There was a good youtube vid about JWs and loaded language....not sure where it is or what it's called.....watchtoer comments I seem to recall.

• kairos
    kairos

I like reflecting on the fact that witnesses are thrilled if you openly become an apostate from your former church to join theirs...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit