Door To Door: Meet The Father Daughter Team Of Jehovah's Witnesses

by Bangalore 25 Replies latest jw friends

• ambersun
    ambersun

One thing's for sure, If I had ever turned up at a meeting, let alone gone out in field service wearing a skirt that tight and revealing at her age I would have been severely disciplined by the elders and slaughtered by their wives!!

• tiki
    tiki

ambersun - but you notice it covered her knees!??! hhahaha that is the main deal apparently. something about the noble patella that really must turn some old dude's heads. the blue matchy=matchy fingernails got me..... it surprises me they let that get by. poor kid....very deluded. the whole thing is so sugar-coated it's sickeningly fake.

• Comatose
    Comatose

She is hot. I'd tap that.

• L3G
    L3G

THX FOR THE POST.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Watchtards.... I gotta remember that one.

Snakes

• ambersun
    ambersun

Haha yes tiki, you are right. I remember one very embarrassing occasion when an elderette stopped me in the aisle on the way to my seat and checked my hemline for how far it was above my knees. This was back in the 1960s when all 'worldly' girls were walking around in skirts barely covering their underwear and to wear a skirt with a hemline even an inch a

bove the knee was positively frumpy! Strangely enough it seemed to be the sisters who were not blessed with good legs themselves who made the most fuss lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit