Hey I am Back

by mouthy 75 Replies latest social current

• mouthy
    mouthy

Skeeter1...... This place could NEVER be boring....Its alive!!!!When my husband was dying the radio was playing "You Make Me Feel Brand New"

He looked at me & said "Grace that is what you have done for me" This site has done that for me...weather folks
    0n here think I am a moth,(lol) or a BugOr a < a black one Ilove you all ,My family!!!!!!

• arwen
    arwen

So happy to see you posting again!! thought of you many times in the last few months.. Welcome Back.. lots of love.. x0

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hello Granny Grace

Happy to see you!!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Oh dear Grace...mouthy.....so good to have you back here again. You ar number one and one of the first I had contact with back in 2004. You are a legend among exJW's trying to help those with questions. You are sooooooo loved and I hope to meet you in heaven one day.

Love,

HappyDad

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Hey Grace great to see you back

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

welcome back mouthy you have been missed

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Welcome back, Mouthy

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

about your boobs no problem darl just throw them over your shoulders oh no I forgot Do you still have the naughty corner? about the relatives as you well know with God you are never alone since my stroke I have experienced his love at the hands of so manylovely people none of which were JWs

• mouthy
    mouthy

Luo....Yes I understand Love is a wonderfuul comforter. Jesus Helps me to

Glad your being helped after your stroke.

• mouthy
    mouthy

oH MY GOODNESS I TRIED & TRIED TO ANSWER.bUT i COULDNT GET ON JWD

ANGIE HAD TO WAVE HER MAGIC WAND ! & WOW I CAME ALIVE AGAIN

THANKS ANGIE ( )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit