/u/perp27 requests her "file" from Bethel (Canada)

by wifibandit 11 Replies latest jw friends

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Over at the exjw sub-reddit, www.reddit.com/r/exjw , perp27 has posted a letter she sent to the Canadian Branch. In this letter she has requested her records under the Privacy Act of Canada & Privacy Act of the Province of Alberta.

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/2j8xc7/and_so_it_begins/

• DaleRivers
    DaleRivers

I post on that sub-reddit and will watch closely for her updates. Good for her!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

It would be interesting to see if they comply.

• prologos
    prologos

bandit, are you showing the "Trudeau" finger to bethel in that black-out copy?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Nah, it's a bar graph of the decline in worldwide publishers after the Oct. 2014 peak

• Emery
    Emery

I'm keeping tabs on this also, I love this kind of stuff.

• blondie
    blondie

Has any Canadian jw requested before and succeeded?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

An XJW of my acquaintance requested his Info from London Bethel under the relevant law here in the U.K.

They eventually sent him quite a bit of stuff, including his Instructor's report from the M.S school, but they did not send any record of his DFing, which of course he knows they hold, the J.C sent the info straight off to London Bethel.

They should have disclosed that too, but they do not admit they hold such records, in blatant defiance of the Law, the problem is getting the Law upheld would be well nigh impossible, and probably of doubtful moral value too, the Police and Courts have far more important things to be getting on with, like bringing Jehovah's Witness paedophiles to justice.

• talesin
    talesin

lol @ prologos - fuddle duddle!

tal

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Paul of JWfacts.com got his records it is on his site. Thanks for the op on this.

Unfortunately those of us in the USA cannot get any of these as there is no such law here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit