Opps! 2015 Calendar with errors

by pixel 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Bravo, Terry!!!

DD

• piztjw
    piztjw

Perhaps I am being paranoid, but maybe, just maybe, the "errors" were intentional? What better way to prompt a few questions or comments from the R&F. A perfect way to begin a separating work in the congregtions. Any who mention the "errors" will be branded as malcontents and complainers. I know I was personally questioned at great length on how and why I noticed the "error" in the RNWT in Numbers with the page headings for the chapters. The eldurr couldn't believe I might have found it on my own. "Where did you hear about that?", was his first question.

• Londo111
    Londo111

The Watchtower has been wrong about chronology from the start…

• hildebrando
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Standards sure are slipping....never would have happened in Nat Knorr's day

• sparky1
    sparky1

Well at least they can't blame the current calendar screwup on Clayton Woodworth. He died in 1951 so someone else will have to take the 'heat' for this one.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey piztjw, I had the same occure with me when I found the incorrect page numbers!

Scutinised and questioned indeed!

I fobbed it all off, as I mentioned it during the week it was the bible reading anyway...

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

The month of "Jehovah".

29 days on the calendar and not a damn thing happens...ever.

It's the most ineffective month offering nothing but dashed hopes and deafening silence. Typical.

• factfinder
    factfinder
    The 2015 calendar does not seem to appear on jw.org
  • GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

The conclusion then is either:

1. The GB do NOT actually "scrutinize" each and every WTBTS publication, or
    2. All of them are poor proof-readers.

3. The GB and writing staff lack the education which normally would be expected of professional writers and editors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit