I think I've finally been disfellowshipped

by Godsendconspirator 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Well it's about time

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

Well, on your part, pretend that you too do not know any of them. If will be alright in time.

Too bad you had to go and pick back up the bad smoking habit. Would have been less harmful to yourself to just stay a JW. Enjoy those smokes!

GC

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Where in NYC do you live? We are in midtown.

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator

I don't regret smoking because at the very least, it was something I chose to do. Newyork44M, I live in the bronx underneath the 1 train.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Enjoy your freedom. You are out of a mind control religious cult.

• stillin
    stillin

In the famous words of Groucho Marx, "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."

• SoJo16
    SoJo16

Congratulations. You're free. Move somewhere far enough away that you won't run in to any you know. Enjoy your life!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I also hate it when I run into old friends and they say, "We mss you". Really? You have my number. You haven't called in 5 years. The last time few times we got together before that, it was at my initiation. When I was destitute and going through my divorce after a 25 year marriage (I was not df'd, only inactive and a rumored non-believer, he was reproved for adultery) I did not even receive a phone call from friends of 20+ years to see how I was. Definitely not feeling the love. Seems like a big load of hypocritical bull-shit to me.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Good to know that you are not a slave to the organization any more.

But now you have chosen to be a slave to cigarettes? It is a nasty, expensive, deadly habit.......

Hoping you'll find something more productive to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit