What Caleb's mom looks like when no one is around

by moomanchu 9 Replies latest jw friends

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Time magazine advertisment.

Drugs will get you out in field service. LOL

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

The drugs may help for a while but eventually the underlying cause of the depression must be investigated. Too often that only happens after years of suffering and after some major crisis occurs.

There should be a thought bubble over the Woman's head that says: " I know I could probably summon enough energy to hand out a few tracts today but the thought of having to go change into a skirt, heels and stockings makes going in service seem impossible to me right now"

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!! Brilliant observation! I really miss the previous mascot for the commercial. It was a little umbrella or puddle, some dark entity that always followed her around. I thought he was cute. Too bad they replaced him with that pill. I wonder if he is depressed now?

DD

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Close. She grew her hair out since the Watchtower video.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Repeat after me 3 times: LISTEN, OBEY AND BE BLESSED.....LISTEN, OBEY AND BE BLESSED.......LISTEN, OBEY AND BE BLESSED.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Don't forget to bake cookies if you feel suicidal!! 😁

DD

• Calebs Airplane
  • LogCon
    LogCon

Caleb's Mom.

I hate that b--ch!

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

...and read a little from the Psalms.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What Caleb's mom looks like when no one is around

................I`ll Get You Caleb!..........................................Mom`s a WatchTower Witch..

.....And Your Little Toy Sparlock Too!!...............I`ll Have To Find Someplace Safe For Sparlock..

.....................................................................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit