Name of new TV Enterprise

by InquiryMan 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

How can they use the name JW Broadcasting when there is already a non-witness corporation based in Atlanta with that name?

JW Broadcasting, LLC, a television broadcasting company, provides multiple program streams to the viewers with a digital television receiver, such as news, business, entertainment, finance, health, politics, science, technology, travel, weather, and sports. The company was incorporated in 2002 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia

Anyone?

• mana11
    mana11

Send them an email asking if they know that they have been copied!!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Well...JW Broadcasting LLC owns this television station:

http://www.abc17news.com/

At the bottom of the page, if you click on 'submit news tip' or go to the 'contact us' page. it might be intertesting if more than just myself inquired why their broadcasting station is now showing up on jw.org as religious programming.

*sorry not sure how to link the above address

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

..oops...I guess it linked all by itself!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I wonder if they will get prompted to investigate and do a story? :-)

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

"I wonder if they will get prompted to investigate and do a story?"

I dunno.

Maybe if enough people dropped them an email asking why they are connected to the Jehovah's Witnesses' tv channel?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I'm a little surprised that the original "JW Broadcasting (LLC)" hasn't been mistakenly associated with Jehovah's Witnesses in the past.

Unless, maybe it has.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Time to draw attantion to this don't you think?

As many people as possible.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

they can use the name cause they did not start an enterprise or company with the name JW Broadcasting its just Jehovah's Witnesses doing their broadcasting via their own domain jw.org

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Did I read somewhere here on JWN that the website 'jw.org' was purchased by WTS from 'Jewish Women's Organization'???

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit