Article: Inside the Jehovah's Witnesses' British Headquarters

by AndersonsInfo 25 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Deep Singh! Now there's a blast from my past, we were in the same Milton Keynes cong' for years. Nice guy actually but full on, blinkered uber-dub.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

“We’re not trying to talk doom and gloom,” Young adds.

Image result for lmao

That's the only thing they promote - Doom & Gloom -- The End is "Near".

It's their MO for recruiting new suckers.

Doc

• Zoos
    Zoos
    “Individuals are free to leave as they wish,” Fenton says. “They are not disfellowshipped or shunned simply because they no longer wish to associate with Jehovah’s Witnesses.”

What goes through the mind of an active JW when he/she reads this line? How do you absorb that sentence and then go on shunning according to established corporate policy?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Individuals are free to leave as they wish . .

Lying bullshitter! Ask Fenton for his definition of the word 'free'. Most reasonable people would agree it means without cost, penalty or price. You don't need to be disfellowshipped or disassociated to understand and acutely feel the cost to normal family relations if you choose to 'leave'.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Yeah, this DA'd and shunned person laughed at the statement of how I would not be shunned for being disassociated.

I hate lies, they really just piss me off.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Individuals are free to leave as they wish', Fenton says. 'They are not disfellowshipped or shunned simply because they no longer wish to associate with Jehovah’s Witnesses'."

Saying they're not disfellowshipped is just splitting hairs, "not wishing to associate with Jehovah’s Witnesses" has the "disassociation" label.

But saying they're not shunned... full-on lie.

Once again, for the newbies lurkers, and trolls...

x

...if you have to lie (i.e. cheat) to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don't deserve to be defended.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit