If anyone is interested in older WT literature...

by Newly Enlightened 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

We are going to try and get the older WT literature and controversial ones uploaded. If there is anything in particular you need, let us know.

"Millions Now Living Will Never Die"

http://www.watchtower.exposed/?p=215

• singlebaby
    singlebaby

NE, YES! I marked this! Thank you!

Singlebaby

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thanks, the site looks interesting - I will return.

• disfellowshipped1
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Better these old publications be available in more than one place!!

Thanks, Newly Enlightened!!!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

There are Archives of Watchtower materials which have never been released to the public. The AOA archive has been described as the larget one to date. (The letters AOA stand for Archive Of Atlantis.) I am sure he would be willing to work with you on filling your website with files. However, there is a word of caution. Every website Atlantis supplied with materials has been threatened by the Watchtower Society or closed down. There is a terabyte of files Atlantis has separated from his other 27 terabytes which he has just for Watchtower topics. Send us a pm or just reply below if you decide you want to

chance this project.

. . scan 70001

. Petra

• biblikos
    biblikos

Hi,

I want to chance this project.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

biblikos:

Post us a link to your website and let us know how much storage space you are allowed. If your website has "no limits" as to how much can be stored there, then it will probably work. Be prepared however, if you post confidential materials that Atlantis has, I can promise you the Watchtower will be knocking on your website door or contacting you with a legal letter. And if they don't get to you, then they will get to your website supplier or master and threaten them. You may have to make your website username and password protected with a legal disclaimer.

Do you still want to proceed?

Nevada

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

Old lit is useless and of no consequence at this time.

How about piling it up and making a bon fire in your backyard on a nice cool evening. It's the best use you can give to it.

GC

• biblikos
    biblikos

Hi Atlantis

i have a 4share account of 25 GB storage

It's ok to send you the link??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit