If Extraterrestrials are found existing, will people abandon the Bible?

by Kalos 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I think as big as the universe is there has to be "alien" life out there. I'm also in agreement with those that think it not in our best interest to have them discover us.

SSome religious people would abandon believe, while others would be scared into religious belief. Most religions would probably say they are from Satan, while some would probably try to convert them.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

I highly doubt that intelligent life, if found on other planets, will be anything like human beings. Aliens might turn out to be super-intelligent insect-like creatures, or reptilian beings. Their intelligence will be totally unlike ours....I doubt we could even successfully communicate with them. So they will have no interest in our silly religions. They might have explanations about the origin of the Universe that far exceed ours. So I doubt the discovery of alien beings will change many people's minds when it comes to Jesus and Christianity. And our religious belief systems won't be interesting in the least to intelligent aliens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit