The end isn't around the corner...so says Stephen Lett

by wannaexit 18 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

JW TV is an "investment that will be go on into the years ahead". So sayeth Stephen Lett. Have a listen at 6.49 of his talk.

• designs
    designs

Oooopsie!!!

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Its a Freudian slip. In his subconscience he knows Armaggedon is bullcaca. His nerves got to him. What he meant to say was "This is a great way to reach all our brothers and sisters, and those newly interested ones in this, the time of the end!" or some crap like that.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Out of their own mouths they condemn themselves. F'ing hypocrites...

I used to get annoyed when they announced new building or expansion programs for about 7 years ahead, I knew then the end wasnt coming any time soon and they all knew it.

• hoser
    hoser

I caught him saying something similar. He was talking to the young ones and made the comment that they are the future of the organisation, the future elders and pioneers etc.

armageddon ain't coming anytime soon and they know it.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

JW TV is an "investment that will be go on into the years ahead".

Of course, just like the Warwick project, his statement will be amended as meaning the jw.tv station will survive through Armageddon and be used to broadcast information from the "new scrolls" when JWs are rebuilding planet earth. Armageddon is still coming any minute now.

I'm suprised he didn't say (like they said about Warwick) the GB have no idea what Jehovah has in mind for jw.tv but they went ahead with the project anyway (just hoping someday god lets them in on the big secret).

Dumbasses.

• sir82
    sir82

amended as meaning the jw.tv station will survive through Armageddon and be used to broadcast information from the "new scrolls" when JWs are rebuilding planet earth.

Well thank Roku Jehovah that the communications infrastructure will also survive Armegeddon!

Not to mention the 10's of thousands of people needed to run it.

And the electric power grid.

And the coal miners for the electric plants.

And the ....wait a minute, who's going to do all this stuff if all non-JWs are killed at Armageddon?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Sir82 - At least they will all be dressed in national costume so that'll be nice to see.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

wait a minute, who's going to do all this stuff if all non-JWs are killed at Armageddon?

There you go, sir82- thinking too much again !

Try to be more like a JW and don't put any thought at all into the logistics of how stringing a bunch of impossibles together equals the possible.

• Powermetal4ever
    Powermetal4ever

What the f ?! One more evidence for me that it is a cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit