• Londo111
    Londo111

Wow, I wish I hadn't read this. :(

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

A tragedy all round.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

A tragic story... No one should ever feel so alone as that, and the poor child sufferred death as soon as it drew breath.

I do not really get the picture of this. The family knew about the pregnancy but they still seem to have taken her on a camping trip with the congregation . The Elders did not know about it.....Strange ???

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

blaming her witness upbringing for being murderer? what bullshit. Lawyers will use anything. Why not blame her grade 1 teacher for embarassing her in front of her class? or for the part of the country she grew up in? or because she was poor?

she's a murderer. period. First degree murder, life in prison

• Perry
    Perry

Awww, the robotic, unfeeling world of Wachtowerism.

Morales' aunt Elsie Vela testified that she felt their family failed Morales because they knew about the pregnancy. She pointed out that church elders were present at the campground when she went into labor.

"We never, ever thought she was that terrified, she was that isolated," she said.

Williams said the church members' presence explains what he found "most astonishing" about Morales' labor — that she didn't make "a peep" in the tent.

Something really weird about this story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit