Patronizing much? Tv.jw great

by All for show 11 Replies latest jw friends

• All for show
    All for show

My jw friends and family...already this morning, think this is the best thing ever. Gag. At least me and my rebellious friends and siblings had a laugh.

When he was talking to teens, did you see how ridiculous when he says, what's after 12... 13! You're talking to teenagers....not 2 year olds. Lame. And about bullying, he went out in service and met the bully at the door.?? Embarrassing, now he will really get his butt kicked. They have never raised kids for the most part and live in isolation....and they have advice parents will use? Scary?

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

In JW world this is the best thing ever. Sad but true. Everything else is of the devil.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Is it any surprise that JWs are all giddy about it?

Look how much excitement it has created right here!

Posts concerning JW TV have nearly monopolized this board today.

Doc

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Lipstick on a pig. It's bright and shiny on the outside, but it's the same old crap underneath.

• DesirousOfChange
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

She should have gone with more of a plum undertone...

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

on instagram all the jdubs are pissing their ants they are so excited. comments like "Thanks to the Goverrning Body!"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

What is this org now?????

• Magnum
    Magnum

stuckinarut2: What is this org now?????

I just really don't know. I wonder that every day, and my wife does, too. I'm still shocked and baffled. What the hell happened? What happened to the dignity and the serious, mature tone of JWdom? What happened to the studiousness and the bold, noble, brave, strong desire to defend what was perceived as truth? The org of a few years ago would shun the org of today. It is so different. It is so shallow, so commercial, so "worldly".

If I really thought the Bible were true, I'd think the situation is paralleling one of the accounts of Israel at a time when it went astray and, for example, there were idols right in the temple itself.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I think this TV thing could be freakin' awesome. If they put their ideas out there on a public forum like this and share with the world their thoughts on homosexuality, blood transfusions, apostates, disfellowshipping, the devil controlling the entertainment and political arenas, short skirts and tight pants, people who think they're just a benign religion may start to see them for the cult they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit