2014 JW News!

by Atlantis 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

i like that quote on the way out.

They just want to give their followers something to look forward to each week.

this summer there will be an interview on how easy Family Worship is. We just watch a new video and discuss it as a family. And every day we sit in on morning worship and feel so connected to the organization. We are really feeling Jeehobers direction of the Goberning Boody. Etc etc

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

GreenhornChristian - "They just want to give their followers something to look forward to each week."

Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel...

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

w85 6/1 p. 30 Subjecting Ourselves to Jehovah by Dedication

The second is:

Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with God’s spirit-directed organization?

This is the second vow made by all baptismal candidates.

Understand that this vow is being made to "a number of brothers" ----> a man's number!

Their vows however, are still not considered valid until the very last part of their body goes under the water.

Once this happens, their baptism is officially sealed ...... aka marked.

So what is the last part of the body to go under the water?

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_GSFu6fg2U

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Luke 12:49-53

"I came to start a fire on the earth, and what more is there for me to wish if it has already been lighted? 50  Indeed, I have a baptism with which to be baptized, and how I am being distressed until it is finished! 51  Do YOU imagine I came to give peace on the earth? No, indeed, I tell YOU, but rather division. 52  For from now on there will be five in one house divided, three against two and two against three. 53  They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against [her] mother, mother-in-law against [her] daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against [her] mother-in-law."

Everything Jesus Christ said would happen, is really happening!

abe

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

There we go, the heaviest of the "bethel heavies", this is what I always wanted. ty very much for this ->

The committees and their helpers are the guys who run the org. these guys and the legal team are the top brass, i'd say the average age of these comittees to be in the 60's to 70's. if there's a new gb member, he'll be one of these guys

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Thanks for that Richard_L,

Please note that many of the men listed there claim to be anointed ..... aka "kings of the earth".

It is my conviction that many of them really are kings of the earth! (anointed)

Revelation 16:14-16

14 They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty. 15 "Look! I am coming as a thief. Happy is the one that stays awake and keeps his outer garments, that he may not walk naked and people look upon his shamefulness." 16 And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Har–Ma·ged´on.

They are all asleep.

"expressions inspired by demons" -- Millions Now Living Will Never Die -- you positively will not die

Happy is the one that stays awake.

Yes, .......................... I'm happy!

Jesus Christ is awesome.

Everything he said would happen, is really happening!

abe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit