FIREPHIM jw joins scientology moonies etc?

by nelly136 14 Replies latest jw friends

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Kent,

thanks for the same reminder that

I gave in the other post. We hope that this topic

stays " separate " and don't make confusion.

I wrote already about the CESNUR organisation.

Btw, did you recive anything by mail??

Greeting, and thanks for your HARD work.

J.C. MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• Kent
    Kent

No, I didn't get anything in my mail yet...??

But this is really interesting stuff, and I believe these interfaith and political connections will be a pain in the ass of the society.

Also, I hope everyone is watching for business links. The more we know - the better!

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• chasson
    chasson

Watchtower is not a member of the Cesnur, they collaborated with Cesnur not directly, but via a Jw french's attorney Alain Garay.

There is no proofs that Watchtower was a member of firephim, they could have some contact by another Jw french's attorney Christian Paturel.

This is man who is talking about in the link that nelly has provided, without the list of the member we can't say that JW were member of this association, only they have collaborated with it.

Bye

Charles

• nelly136
    nelly136

thanx kent I really didnt fancy backtracking through the net
    nelly

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Charles:

Thanks so much for your essential input regarding the facts that the WTS is NOT a member of CESNUR, nor was it a member of FIREPHIM, but rather the WTS simply uses these orgs to get their message across, just like they have used other governmental and NGO human rights orgs. That was exactly what I suspected, but since I can't read any language other than English, I could not verify such.

That is also why I did not want this discussion to taint the UN thread. We have absolute PROOF that the WTS sought out and obtained "associative status" with UNDPI, and thus officially and formally became a UN "partner".

Let's see them try to wiggle and squirm their way out of that one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit