2 WITNESSES NEEDED

by crawdad2 22 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Yeah I can try...but he won't listen to anything that hasn't come directly from the gb...

I found the article on repressed memories to be completely ludicrious and many a psychologist, psychiatrist will not uphold their arguments I'm sure.

Tell me this:
    How is a jw child supposed to know what sex and the such is? When it is completely taboo until you are married...and even then. The sort of memories I have, no child could conceivably conjure up...they are just beyond the imagination of an innocent little child.

So jw children have wild imaginations. I've read that children under a certain age cannot grasp the concept of vinictiveness let alone revenge...so parents are either doing a hell of a lot of coaxing or.....there's a hell of a problem in religious society.

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

I'm literally sick to my stomach from reading about all the abuse victims! I think the toilet is my new best friend.

I ask myself why? She was only 5 years old. Why? Why didn't anyone believe her or help her? why...

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Oveja Callada}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Big warm hugs to your neice as well!

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ CRAWDAD }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

missed you, so happy your around theses parts!!!

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Two Witnesses needed/Lie detector test

We had jw employees who were embezzling/slandering/breaking contracts, you name it. We had all the evidence to prove and disprove, it did not matter. We requested a lie detector and said we would take one also(we would pay for it). You think with all the evidence we had would have been enough, but NO. Because we requested a lie detector test WE WERE NOT CHRISTIANS, BECAUSE WE WANTED TO RELY ON A WORLDLY DEVICE THAT IS NOT ACCURATE. It really didn't matter who was right or who was wrong. They wanted us gone! My hubby was the PO (we were sent to this troubled cong).

The bottom line was...you go to the police..you get DFD, that's WTS justice.

Yes, child molestation is far more serious than what happened to us, but the proceedure is the same. All crimes are to be dealt with within the cong., their way. If you are the victim, you must remain a victim to prove your loyalty to the WTS.

SUSCARRA

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

We had jw employees who were embezzling/slandering/breaking contracts, you name it. We had all the evidence to prove and disprove, it did not matter. We requested a lie detector and said we would take one also(we would pay for it). You think with all the evidence we had would have been enough, but NO. Because we requested a lie detector test WE WERE NOT CHRISTIANS, BECAUSE WE WANTED TO RELY ON A WORLDLY DEVICE THAT IS NOT ACCURATE. It really didn't matter who was right or who was wrong. They wanted us gone! My hubby was the PO (we were sent to this troubled cong).

Yes, child molestation is far more serious than what happened to us, but the proceedure is the same. All crimes are to be dealt with within the cong., their way. If you are the victim, you must remain a victim to prove your loyalty to the WTS.

SUSCARRA

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

SUSCARRA

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

SUSCARRA

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

SUSCARRA

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

SUSCARRA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit