History of this Board

by PopeOfEruke 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Plm...the grown son story I will save for Farkel to share...he's got apostate tendancies I can't really say too much about him, as you must be assured we have zero contact with him...but I think he is still selling Amway.

Pope, nooooo...I am nowhere near empty VB cans nor full ones for that matter...I'm always an iriot!! Woops sorry about telling everyone about the 'accident' in the shower btw LOL.

Beck

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

EEP!

I AM sorry! I had no idea that I would be bumping those old threads to the top.

How are you seeing them?! When I load the page, I only get the most recent threads!

Again, dreadfully sorry!

(crap)

"I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Universe."- Jango Fett

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Hey Captain

I think viewing them is fine, its the "REPLY" button you must be using when you add a comment like "rumuor shumour" which brings them to the top of the "Active" list.

But i really enjoyed the old posts! Which made me curious about the history of this board......but I think the thread went AWOL and we got into showers and liquid soap and things.....(well Beck started it!!!)

The pope

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Sorry!

Beck

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Pope...Did you SAY HIT THE REPLY BUTTON to keep old posts from going to the top?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit