The Greatest Teacher

by Harold OMorning 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Harold OMorning
    Harold OMorning
    If Jesus was really viewed as the Greatest Teacher who ever lived...........why would a 3rd party need to explain his teaching? Discuss
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

Scripture is clear. There's only ONE mediator between men and God and that's Jesus.

The FDS has taken the role of Christ by force.

All things point to God having enough of it which is why we see so much recklessness in the org. right now plus all the pedo suits coming to light. God has clearly given his back to the WTS.

Now, suddenly they want to make a convention about the Christ when they have all but ignored Him.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    All things point to God having enough of it which is why we see so much recklessness in the org. right now plus all the pedo suits coming to light. God has clearly given his back to the WTS.

The org, in terms of behavior, is no worse than any other group of Christians. That's not a sign of God doing anything.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Viviane: The org, in terms of behavior, is no worse than any other group of Christians. That's not a sign of God doing anything.

Which God? The Trinitarian God or the God of Abraham? They are not the same.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Which God? The Trinitarian God or the God of Abraham? They are not the same.

Oh? Do tell me more...

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Viviane: Oh? Do tell me more...

LOL

So you asked on another thread what is spirituality and now you ask for more information on what is the difference between the Trinity and the God of Abraham?

Were you ever a Witness? Just asking with, as you know, no relevance in mind.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I did ask that on another thread. Now I am asking the question above. Can you answer?
  • Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Don't you know? Truly, you were a Witness and do not know the difference?

I must presume you do or I'm mistaken and you were never a Witness. If so, my apologies.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Don't you know? Truly, you were a Witness and do not know the difference?
    I must presume you do or I'm mistaken and you were never a Witness. If so, my apologies.

You presume a lot. You also seem to make a lot of claims then try to avoid answering them. Perhaps your claims are as relevant as your questions and presumptions.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Perhaps, but then I do not seek relevance. Neither do I seek to answer all questions which are thrown about to destroy the faith of lurkers.

Edited to add: For me it is quite late. Have a good night Viviane.

Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit