JWS Definitely Know About Dateline!!!!

by MarchOn 24 Replies latest social current

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hey, ......why do you think pedophiles were soooo tolerated in the catholic church..........ummmm, could it be cause alot of the priests, bishops, and higer ups are pedophiles themselves?

so why hasn't the gov body done something about pedophiles????

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I'm sure there will be excuses but .....

Don't you think that the ones who have actually been affected by this will KNOW in their minds how true the DAteline segment is.

And all those elders out there who have dealt with the situation. They too will know.

I'm sure denial will set in ... temporarily.

But this is going to hurt the Watchtower big time!

They are going to bleed to death the same way they've caused people to bleed to death!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Don't you think that the ones who have actually been affected by this will KNOW in their minds how true the DAteline segment is.

Exactly. And that is no small number.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Nathan and Nancee, I don't doubt your worlds for one minute about Leo Greenlees and I have read many posts from other here about him, but is there in actual fact documentation of the charges of pedophilia. Like I said I believe it, but some kind of court documents would be great.
    Even people who are not JWs are talking about dateline, my aunt is not a JW and she is going to watch it. She wants to see the WatchTower Society come down, as they portray themselves better than everyone elses religion. She did say something about the NBA game though and is awaiting a reply from the anchor of NBC. So people are interested in this.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Personally, I have told as many of my friends as I can that the show is finally airing. (Some of my closest friends have known about it since last summer and are truly interested in seeing the segment.)

One of my girlfriends sent me an email saying:

"Yes, this is similar to what the Catholic church is going through, but there is one major difference. The Catholic church isn't a cult. The Catholic church can lose sight of Truth because they get lost in the mire of traditionalism. JW's didn't have Truth to begin with."

I couldn't help but giggle about this, but it's right. Anything I can do to educate everyone I know to the dangers of the WTS!

Andi

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Truth,

Who needs truth when you are the WTBTS? Just make something up, print it in the WT, and it becomes LAW..

Ya gotta love that.. Even Hitler didn't have such a loyal and unquestioning following.. If it weren't so sad, you could almost be in awe at how well the WT's brainwashing technique's work!!!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mpatrick:
    Your post gave me an idea. So, I went to a Catholic board
    and posted the info on the upcoming Dateline. I stated that
    pedophilia was not indigenous to Catholicism. While the whole world knows about the problem in the Catholic Church, probably few are
    aware that other groups have the same problem. Then I proceeded to
    tell them about the upcoming Dateline. I ended by saying that
    although some of the Witness "whistleblowers" had been excommunicated,
    this was not the case with those who came forward in the Catholic
    Church.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

One thing is sure. The rest of Dubland will know about Dateline and all the newspapers etc THE DAY AFTER.

My take on the day after.

Return visits will take a nosedive.

Bible studies will take a nosedive.

Magazine placements will take a nosedive.

Field service activity will shrink off.

Meeting attendance will be adversely affected.

Got any more?

• herbert
    herbert

Kenneson,

Good idea. Here's the New York Times' talkboard on Religion in America. http://forums.nytimes.com/webin/WebX?50@@.f2a8e64

herbert

• nancee park
    nancee park

INFO RE LEO GREENLEES BEING A PEDOPHILE WHILE ON THE GOVERNING BODY: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=28550&site=3

There's you documentation. I'm sure after Dateline Alan will be talking to the newspapers and so will the rest of us. I'll also give this it's on thread since as you show some haven't heard of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit