my assault on 2 local kingdumb halls

by zev 18 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

last night i printed out an announcement about the nbc dateline show, and a silentlambs tri-fold flyer off the website.

armed with these flyers, my motorcyle and a large set of balls,
    i went on my "mission" this morning, to hit as many windshields in the local LINCOLN, RHODE ISLAND, and PAWTUCKET, RHODE ISLAND parking lot as possible.

i managed to hit about 20, before i noticed one of the elders driving up, i was on the street at this point, and i recognized him, and he kept taking double takes at me. (It was Norman Barone, for those of you locals who might know him.)

These people are the people i grew up with and around 20 something years ago...and whenever anyone runs across me, they do recognize me. i really didn't care if i was or not, i have a mission.

after that i skedaddled and stopped at one more place, the home of a JW molester. i made sure i left him a few, in all his doors and on his truck. this is the person i have refered to in past posts.

he'll rue the day he runs across my path again.

anywho, here's what i put on the cars.
    ---
    Important Announcement For:
    Jehovah’s Witnesses
    You are invited to watch an important broadcast on Tuesday, May 28th, 2002
    On your local NBC station, at 8:00pm
    Dateline NBC
    Please record it on your vcr if your meeting times interfere with watching this all-important show.
    Your children’s well-being is at stake!
    DATELINE NBC
    TUESDAY, MAY 28 - 8:00 PM ET
    Dateline NBC investigates allegations that Jehovah’s Witness members have covered up cases of child molestation in the Church. Dateline Correspondent John Larson talked to former and current Jehovah’s Witnesses who say that Church elders protected the alleged molesters and kept secrets that might have put children at risk.
    http://www.msnbc.com/onair/default.asp?program=Dateline%20NBC
    --

http://www.silentlambs.org/silentlambbrochurein.doc

http://www.silentlambs.org/silentlambbrochureout.doc

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America
    U.A.D.N.A.--Rhode Island

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

Good job Zev!

Penn

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Good for you Zev!
    How do you feel now that you did this?
    You should feel good, it takes balls man keep it up.

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • crawdad2
    crawdad2

good work zev!!!

i take my hat off to you!!!.......wait, i don't have a hat on...

• shunned
    shunned

Way to go brother!!!!! I wish i could have been there to see Norman's face.(I never liked him.) I know how good you must be feeling!

Shunned

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

We did a mail campaign to let the public know about Dateline. Our letter was directed to non-jw's and was mailed to neighborhoods that the JW's tend to patronize. In addition, we mailed letters to clergy at various churches to inform their congregations about this also. One of the members of our anti-cult team is a member of the Calvary Church which has over 5000 members. His minister was more than happy to mention this at several services.

Devon

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Great job Zev! You should have told me--I (more than happily) would have assisted you! I think it's great when people take the initiative to INFORM others--how will they know unless they have someone to tell them?

Devon--that too was a great idea! A couple of us are planning to visit the headquarters in a few months, and we have some creative ideas to INFORM those who work there in a non-disruptive way. If anyone is interested, email me!

I hope both of you are proud of what you did--you could potentially help more children by your efforts, just like Bill, Barbara and the Pandelos are doing.

Becky

• Satanus
    Satanus

Zev, the hellrider. Kinda like some of that stuff from the book of revelation. Something about a scorpion. Let the torment continue.

SS

• Flip
    Flip

Many communities in North America have a Family/Child Abuse Center. I suggest individual’s phone/contact their local centers and make those aware that yet another religious, closed society, organization needs public scrutiny in this regard and provide them with the date and time Dateline airs the allegations that WTBTS policies might put persons at risk.

I’ve contacted the one's in my community, how about some of you contacting yours. All it takes is looking up the numbers in the phonebook and giving them a call.

And hopefully, for more reasons than one, incidents in Pakistan and India don't pre-empt the program.

Flip

• Mulan
    Mulan

Someone put flyers up in grocery stores in my area. They said this (I copied it):

Is there a pedophile knocking at your door?
    Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Protect Child Molesters??

Be sure to watch Dateline on NBC

May 28, 2002 Channel 5, KING TV 10:00 P.M.

Victims of molestation are being called Silentlambs. They remain silent because of the pressure put on them by their abuser and their church elders.

Most are being shunned by their congregations, while the abusers remain in good standing, free to go door to door in OUR community.

Please support this cause, by watching the Dateline show on May 28 at 10 PM
    www.silentlambs.org

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit