EMERGENCY ELDERS MEETINGS

by biblexaminer 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Well, it seems that in many areas, the elders have been meeting alot more than usual this weekend.

Abnormal times for elders to meet that is. And long meetings.

I wonder what that's about?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Can you say "Dateline?"

• willy_think
    willy_think

Looks like the WT spin doctors are finished mixing up the facts. Time to force feed this strange brew down the elders throats. With any luck the elders will regurgitate it correctly. I would love to be a fly on the wall this weekend.

The Great and Powerful Oz:

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
  • NewLight2
    NewLight2

Do we have any current elders on this board that may have been in one of these meetings? I'd sure like to hear what they have to say.

• kat7302
    kat7302

im diso'd but my dads still an elder, ill put put out the feelers and let you know what i discover!!!!! dum dum dum dum dum (eerie music)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I understand that the pioneer meeting was held late Saturday morning, this visit. That is unusual.
    I could only guess that the elders had a Saturday afternoon session, as well as the usual business on the Friday night.

For the last few visits there have been extra sessions on such things as the Data Protection Act, etc.
    It's becoming a bit humdrum.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bttt!

SS

• kat7302
    kat7302

I do know for a fact the elders in the UK were authorised to reopen child/sex abuse cases to check that they were dealt with properly. Now why could that be? Maybe this is a reason for the elders meetings, as there seems to be things in the pipeline regarding the witnesses handling of these cases.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

So far, after 2 days and with several elders posting here there are no reports of anything special said at local elder's meetings. Just one report of something said at a circuit assembly.

Path

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

ALAS.. So it's full steam ahead and damn the torpedos!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit