Video of JW's street witnessing using a tablet ... getting owned by BIble users

by wannabefree 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I came across this video ... and watched it ... why? I don't know really, but I found it interesting.

Especially interesting was how these men used the Bible, they knew their message, they used an actual hard copy Bible that has obviously been studied, and the older JW man, well, he was using a tablet. It seemed cumbersome compared to using the actual Bible. I think this tablet thing will be a fad in the ministry, it seems awkward.

I'm not really listening to the message or promoting any kind of faith here, just the experience seemed interesting. Especially towards the end ... around 20:20, the "priest" makes the distinction that his message is from the Bible, he is using the Scriptures.

Both sides keep their cool, but the JW really doesn't have a coherent message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_rQjMGdbjM

• j dubb
    j dubb

Witnessing without an actual bible to backup the tablet?

and with a bluetooth earpiece in while trying to talk?

LAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEE

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Clueless JWs figured that JW.org would save the day....... but it didn't

• jws
    jws

Witnessing without an actual bible to backup the tablet?

What is any book? Words strung together. What is the difference whether those words appear in pixels or in ink?

How is an ink and paper bible supposed to backup the tablet? Backup as in power/equipment failure? OK. Or do you mean to give it credibility?

Because if it's credibility, I could say "Why aren't you carrying around ancient scrolls to backup that bible"?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

TOTALLY FRIGGING WATCHTARDED...

DD

• j dubb
    j dubb

Backup as in the thing dies/wont turn on/wont connect etc etc etc.

'my tablet died. oh well, lets get donuts'

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

You would think they would hae a hard copy of the bible around just in case they need to fall back on it for reference or in case of a tablet failure. Otherwise I do not see anything wrong with using a tablet.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

I like the way it ends in the usual JW escape clause: "we'll have to do some research".

And they were never seen again.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I would love to come across some jw's in the ministry, that would be so cool and man I'm going to blow them up with the bible. The elders in my hall won't even come over to my house to do a shepherding call even when the CO is in town, they no it will not go well..Its crazy having so much bible knowledge and no where to use it! I am truly a JW's worst nightmare, never thought I would say that 4 years ago. Sorry to come off arrogant but I really did study the hell out of the bible after I woke up to TTATT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit