Reddit Has Done a Great Job Lately at Exposing the Watchtower to Millions

by Emery 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• noahwayforreals
    noahwayforreals

I'm on Reddit all the time, including the exjw page but I have not seen this video of the 2 BORG dudes... Have a link you could share?

• Emery
    Emery

ruderedhead: Interesting. Not sure what reddit is, I assume it's a social media thing, but it's good to know millions have seen this, and, on those very rare occassions when someone talks to them at the door or elsewhere, they have the information. Some may even look into it further.

Reddit is a social networking forum and news website where members can submit content, such as text posts, images, videos or direct links. Only members can vote submissions "up" or "down" to organize the posts and determine their position on the site's pages. Content entries are organized by areas of interest called "subreddits" or subforums. There's a subreddit for basically everything. If you like riding Harley's, there's a subreddit for it. If you like watching videos of people dying, there's literally a subreddit for that. You will basically see the best entries in descending order by their vote count.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit