SAD HOLY SPIRIT ILLUSTRATION

by GreenhornChristian 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Laika
  • KateWild
    KateWild

What a find Laika, a chocolate teapot maybe possible, but is it really economical. I actually said a chocolate kettle. But good find nonetheless hahahaha!!!

Kate xx

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

It seems like the Holy Spirit ( crap did I just capitalize that) would be more like the GPS navigator in your car Rather than an oily additive.

The only time you think about steering fluid about steering fluid is when there is a problem. Whereas the GPS gets attention and appreciated every single day.

Power steering fluid is only only to make steering easier. So that's all the powerful HS is good for now? Making their pathetic lives easier?

I Can remember a time that I would have been just as eager to share this delightful illustration with someone else. Trying to be encouraging and greasing their head with power steering fluid. Barf

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Greenhorn - Oily Spirit? Sounds the same

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

Hahaha good catch Punkofnice.

"and when our automobile runs low on power steering fluid we know it immediately. A squeel comes at every turn. It's loud and abrasive and let's us know that some maintenance is required. So too in our spiritual lives Brother and Sisters! When we begin to squeal at every turn from the pangs of life we are in need of maintenance! We need the Oily Spirit to keep our lives in these friction inducing times running smooth!"

long applause. "Yes, apply the Oily Spirit daily friends. Hourly! Moment to moment if necessary. THE END IS SOOO CLOSE! Do not allow this old system to sneak up behind you and give you that pounding! Welcome it! Be ready! Apply the Oily Spirit now and FOREVER!"

of end of talk

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Reminds me of a talk by the CO a while back in which he asserted that HS "flows" to us from the GB down through the organization, to each of us in the congregations. I believe a comparison was made to the roman aqueducts. He said that we needed to make sure that our thinking was in line with the organization because we didn't want to "block the flow" of the HS. I was still mentally in at the time of the talk, and now that I'm typing this up, i think it was possibly one of the most culty talks ever. Completely removed Jesus from the equation, and the GB/organization are now in charge of supplying holy spirit.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Maybe the Brooklyn Boys are running on two stroke engine oil often used in lower power applications such as a leaf blower.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

It hasn't helped my Megamillions numbers come up.

If the holy spirit was of any use, it would help the needed win sufficient so they wouldn't be needy.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They can't say the Holy Spirit is a GPS. They would have to explain why it doesn't work.

1) It's a poorly made GPS from a cheap manufacturer.

2) Those taking the lead/wheel, are too damn dumb to enter the proper directions. Or they simply have no idea where they are going.

Either choice does not inspire confidence. It's better to equate the HOLY SPIRIT with an additive.

Holy Spirit: For the high mileage "End Times" cult. Trusted by overlapping generations.

DD

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

Maybe the Brooklyn Boys are running on two stroke engine oil often used in lower power applications such as a leaf blower.

ha ha. Well that would explain the strong stiff breeze!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit