I just wanted to cheer you up.....

by quellycatface 12 Replies latest jw friends

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

With all the depressing stuff going on in the world, the new IS terror threat, poor people dying in the Japan volcano, E-Bola etc.... I just wanted to share my happiness.

My really horrible neighbours moved away in July this year. I had 3 horrendous years living next to them, so bad that I had alopecia!! My flat was up for sale but was bought by a investor, who is a good guy and has other properties in my local area.

To celebrate I am going to Kefalonia next week, I have wanted to go for 20 years and I'm so excited.

Sometimes, you don't always appreciate the good times unless you have troubles to deal with as well.

Thanks for reading.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Awwh quelly I hope you have a great time

Neighbours can be a pain in the bum.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It looks like a beautiful place visit!

Doc

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

You dont realize what a blessing good neighbors are until you have bad ones. We have been blessed for 30 years with helpful, quiet, non intrusive neighbors. Good for you and have a great get away!

• bigmac
    bigmac

have a great time quel--avoid sobriety at all costs.

i make quite a good neighbour from hell.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Kefalonia looks fabulous! Enjoy!

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Happy for you, have a fabulous time!

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Oh, quelly, bad neighbors are the worst. I hope your new neighbors are lovely.

We once had bad neighbors on one side of us and great neighbors on the other side. Once while we were away on vacation the good neighbor texted us a picture of the bad neighbors frolicking naked in our hot tub.

Yeah.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Great Teacher, oh my God!!! Who do people think they are???

Thanks for all your kind messages.

It's a wonderful world out there.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Oh GrreatTeacher!! There isn't enough disinfectant in the world that would let me use that hot tub again!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit