JR Brown & Mario Moreno-Speak the truth!!!

by Cappuccino OC 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

JR Brown HOw can you lie? Mario Moreno, PR, How can you lie too? Doesn't your conscience bother both of you?

Wasn't it announced at this years elder's annual meeting that Elders CAN NO longer stop families from going to the authorities to report child abuse molesters?

Why the change this year?

Look in your disfellowshiped files & why don't you contact the authorities & rectify your ways by giving them the names of all the child molesters that are JW's or DF JW's?

Are you waiting for each VICTIM to file a lawsuit? That will cost the SOCIETY more money... THink about it.

By reading your declaration I can see that $$$ guides the society.

"We have a VERY AGGRESSIVE policy to handle child molestation in the congregations, and it is primarily designed to protect our children..." - J.R. Brown, WT Society Director of Public Affairs

"...When it comes to the matter of reporting... then that's something the parents can decide. We certainly NEVER tell them not to report a case of child molestation." - J.R. Brown, ibid.

I'm ashamed of the WTS.

I once believed

• Amazing
    Amazing

Good points Oveja: For an organization that claims the be the "TRVTH" - they are certainly proving to be the "LIE"

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

"...When it comes to the matter of reporting... then that's something the parents can decide. We certainly NEVER tell them not to report a case of child molestation." - J.R. Brown, ibid.

THAT is such an out and out LIE!

EVERYONE who is a witness "KNOWS!!!" you are to defer to the judgement of the elders and so as not to bring reproch upon "jehovah's organization" they ALWAYS admonish victims to stay away from worldly authorities!

How can that cold-hearted snake Brown sleep at night? Oh, that's right!, snakes hunt their prey at night!

CornerStone

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

did russell's consciense bother him, after he claimed he was god's mouthpiece anouncing armageddon would come in 1914?

did rutherford's conscience bother him, after he edited all rutherford's books,.......and then claimed russell never said that?

• Farkel
    Farkel

: How can that cold-hearted snake Brown sleep at night?

The same way everyone who's sold their souls to evil do. Comfortably. Brown has no conscience. If he did, he wouldn't be lying every time he opens his mouth.

Just for the record, let me reiterate this: such people DON'T CARE A THING ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT OR FOR THE TRUTH. They only care about themselves and protecting their investment in a religion with a "rich spiritual heritage" that was started on lies, built on lies and which tries to perpetuate itself with lies. With such an agenda, no room is left for truth. Or integrity. Or even the most basic of morals.

Short version: these men are self-possessed, shameless, immoral liars who claim to be the voice of God himself.

Farkel

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

Makes sense to me!

CornerStone

• cornish
    cornish

They call it 'Theocratic War Strategey', Hiding the truth from Gods enemies.

So you can never trust anything they say because they class all outsiders as Gods enemies and not entiteled to the Truth,

worse still they also deny their own followers the truth so they are treating their own trusting rank and file as enemy not entitled to the truth by hiding the truth from them,
    Shameful on all counts.

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

Gosh, I don't have a psychology degree, but, the more I learn about this cult, the more I can begin to diagnose certain psychological problems exibited
    by its, OK f*cking nutty actions. Compulsive lying, as in damn these boys are mendacious twerps, selebraty style paranoya like as hasn't been seen since
    l ron Hubbard plotted to overthrow to U.S. government, the whole lot of the sewer salmon they send spawning is mind numbing. Oh, maybe that's the point? Could that be the point?

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

CRAWDAD:

did russell's consciense bother him, after he claimed he was god's mouthpiece anouncing armageddon would come in 1914?
    did rutherford's conscience bother him, after he edited all rutherford's books,.......and then claimed russell never said that?
    So, the point of your post is to show that there was a precedent set in the past for Dubs to feel OK about lying?
  • Farkel
    Farkel

: So, the point of your post is to show that there was a precedent set in the past for Dubs to feel OK about lying?

Yes. It's in print in the Watchtower and clearly states that dubs are required to lie to those enemies who don't deserve to know the truth. Who determines who doesn't deserve to know the truth? Why dubs do, of course. What qualifies someone to not be deserving of knowing the truth? Any damned thing dubs want to make up, that's what.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit