jehovahswitnessesexperts website

by love2Bworldly 20 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

www.jehovahswitnessesexperts.com

Are most people aware of this website? They have a video that is pretty interesting. It was too long though and I didn't have time to listen to the whole thing. Very very interesting though, shows how dangerous the Watchtower really is. Very very sad story of two young boys who committed suicide with a shotgun because of the JW religion.

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

ill give it a look see

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Great landing page graphic.

Could be a great resource for JW children.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Very interesting indeed!

• runForever
    runForever

watched the video and it's amazing to see how much things are covered up and outright lied about. It's amazing how much it lines up with the cult profile in "combatting cult mind control". I was pretty amazed at that book because it even pointed out that cults will and do use experts to

backup the credit of the cult which you wouldn't expect because you would think how would they ever get them to do that? It's pretty amazing to start seeing how well complete straight faced lying and brute tactics work.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Wow, I could have used that 5 years ago!

Actually, the rhetorical tone is a little over-the-top for professional legal counsel.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Actually, the rhetorical tone is a little over-the-top for professional legal counsel.

A bit, but not excessive.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

saving this

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

It's pretty impressive that they had a DA and a Judge providing their own point-of-view.

(Yes, I realize that the WTS also had a Judge's (hic) point-of-view.)

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit