Jim Trafacant

by Jeannette 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Jim Trafacant was involved in a very serious farm accident and is in a medically-induced coma. Has anyone heard how his is doing this morning?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I live in the area that he used to represent, and despite his prison sentence and all of the time he's been out of power, he is still very much loved and respected. Unfortunately, he is still in critical condition. I'm afraid this accident is going to do him in.

• under the radar
    under the radar

Ok, I'll play. Who is Jim Trafacant?

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

I want to know how his hair piece is doing.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Who is Jim Trafacant?

Haven't you ever heard of Google?

How did you stumble upon this website?

Doc

• zophar
    zophar

It is spelled Traficant

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Never heard of him.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

It's an Ohio thing, but when he was in office his hair piece was famous and made fun of on many national TV shows. Looked like he had a squirrel sitting on top of his head. Well at least the national media had something else to make fun of Northeast Ohio for other than our sports teams.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Just saw where he died today. He was an Ohio congressman who served time in prison on several federal charges, including tax evasion and dealings with mobsters. He had a very colorful career. Too bad, he was only 73, could have lived many more years in quiet retirement. But hey, according to the dubs, he will be resurrected because he died before the big A.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I haven't been on line since early this morning, so I've just learned of Jim Traficant's death. Here's an article from the county paper about his life and death.

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/617082/Sat---1-12pm--Traficant-dead-at-73.html?nav=5192

RIP Jim!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit