AD1914.com Coming Soon!!

by ABibleStudent 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Enzo
    Enzo

It's interesting to read of this new project of Barbara Andersson: I have read a lot of Articles of Barbara: And she is indeed a very smart and intelligent woman.. She is a good writer..And, however, I have my personal opinion of the validity of those testimonies, because what really happened , nobody of us will really know it, ( always 2 parties involved in a dispute) Will resentiment, and personal delusion, be predominant in these testimonies? Or will it give us an insight on the JW's ?.. I will look forward to it...

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Enzo, the new website is not about me and there aren't any articles there that I wrote at this point, but who knows...

I can appreciate that you might question my testimony because, as you pointed out, there's alway another side to a story. However, no one has come forward to disprove anything I've written about because they can't. I only speak the truth, just like it happened. Just because I'm no longer a JW doesn't mean I have an agenda to discredit the organization. I tell my tales like they happened because it gives insight into a non-transparent religious organization and that's what helps JWs make an informed decision about leaving or staying. There's good in the JW organization. If there wasn't, I wouldn't have stayed with it for 43 years. But when I discovered the "dirty little secrets," I was determined to reveal what I learned to others "no matter where the buck stopped."

Barbara :-)

• Londo111
    Londo111

Enzo seems to be a troll.

The thought has crossed my mind that this person is a Scientologist, Moonie, Mormon, JW with an ax to grind over being labeled a cult.

This might not be the case, but nonetheless, Enzo seems to try to flamebait quite a bit, calling into question former JWs experiences of being shunned, or whether the Watchtower enforces their ban on blood transfusions.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

It is expected that at the 2014 Annual Meeting, usually held the first Saturday in October, will serve Watchtower leaders well to cover-up all the 100-years of prophetic nonsense. Rumor has it they are going to celebrate their 100-years of announcing the kingdom in an adroit way by featuring a move of "GREAT" significance to do with the expansion of the Governing Body to an "apostolic" 12 or some other fantasy idea.

Very interesting rumour.

If they did announce at the AGM a bunch of new GB members suddenly increasing the group to 12 members, it would appear to be in direct imitation of the Mormons. The LDS' have a "Quorum of the Twelve Apostles" as their "second highest governing body" according to the official LDS website.

If the rumour is true I can't help but wonder if the new members might include some members of the 'other sheep'?? Now that would be radical, and carry on the theme of 2012's AGM when they announced 'new light' TM that the 'other sheep' are also part of the 'domestics'. So why shouldn't members of the 'other sheep' be included on the GB?

By the way, if you think the JW's governing body are old check out the ages of the Mormon's quorum of 12 apostles.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

BTTTT

Has anyone posted this information on another JW related forum?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Enzo
    Enzo

Barbara: I appreciate your deep concern to help people, in giving information so that they can make a decision for themselves, if stay, or leave the JW .org, If the material is so presented than I think I will read with pleasure and great interest your writings.. and by the way you are also doing a great work, on the pedofilia Issue, so that children can be protected from predators, in every destructive cult, or religion. Ciao, e buona sera...

Greetings Enzo

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

bttt.

I'm surprised Barbara's rumour above about what might be announced at the fortcoming AGM is not generating more comment. Perhaps it needs to be started in a new thread?

• smiddy
    smiddy

While I respect B.A. and her contributions to this board lets not forget that rumours are just that , rumours.

Lets wait and see what this AGM in October has to say and not run ahead of ourselves.

smiddy

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

BTTTT

I wonder which will come first the WTBTS's Armageddon or AD1914.com? I'm feel AD1914.com will come sooner.

Is everyone waiting for October 1, 2014 to post this information on other JW related sites?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I will post it on my page for anyone who wants to read it (myself of course will be one of the first to read!!)

Unfortunately my page is 99% people who ONLY speak Spanish, so...

I will tell them to use Google Translate for a rough translation.

Thanks Barbara!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit