Can we worship God in a christian disco??

by evangelist 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• evangelist
    evangelist

Does any body has something against having a christian disco???

Can God get the glory when we dance and give praise in Jesus name at a christian disco???

Can the anointing flow in a disco that has no alchohol, and drugs, violence, and no smoking cigarettes ????

I have a disco like this and maybe before you give your commits and opinion, please check out the disco live on your monitor by checking out this website from my guest speaker Jay Bartlette, when he was by me in Kassel Germany. www.deliveranceradio.com

You can read about my disco on my website www.geocities.com/swpubs/revivaldisco.html

let me know what you think because young sinners will not go to a church , but we will bring the cgurch to them by way of a revival disco praise God.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Disco Stu thinks so!

--
    But if you pray all your sins are hooked upon the sky
    Pray and the heathen lie will disappear
    Prayers they hide the saddest view
    (Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
    -- David Bowie, Loving The Alien

• RR
    RR

Hmmm, I can't see jumpuing and jiving and grinding my butt to the praise of God, can you?

• Matty
    Matty

The outlines at this years Circuit Program have clearly pointed out that any kind of night club or disco, even a restaurant with a small dancing area are disapproved, and any JW seen going to such places would face disciplinary action in the congregation.

Christian disco or whatever, it doesn’t matter.

• Matty
    Matty

...However going to a regular pub with no music, or going on an organised "Line dancing" or "Barn Dancing" 'do, is okay.

Jeeze!

• SYN
    SYN

Evangelist: Your Judicial Meeting is scheduled for next week, your subscription has been stopped, and by now your family should already be shunning you. Try to figure out a way to prove your innocence, even though the judgement has already been made and the meeting is just a formality.

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

I will curse God and die before I am told and prohibited from
    getting my groove on in a club.

• evangelist
    evangelist

I would first like to say thank you for everyone that gives their comments, and opinions, because it is a great help for the youth here in Germany.
    I am pleased to answer your question about my disco, which I do not have in a discothek, but the revival disco is in out church building.
    The people that come know that there is no bar, and that we don`t allow sexual ativities, because we let kids in that are at the age of 6 years old and older.
    At least the parent know their kids are in good hands, and the disco is like no other wordly disco, praise God.

Please check out the preaching at the disco,www.deliveranceradio.com

God bless you

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

Evangelist,

Does God command a maonor in which he may be worshiped?

Does the scriptures provide an outline in how to worship the Lord?

looking forward to your answer.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

I went to see Delirious? who are a Christian rock/indie band last week and they were awesome, contemporary, entertaining and "worshipful" all at the same time.

And they sure beat Song 113 haha!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit